Translate

Sunday 18 November 2012

Coming Along Slowly (title still up for debate)

Slick Vicky has been in the Hollywood spotlight for the better part of 30 years, and she hasn't aged a bit!  Many have tried to discover how she managed to stay looking so young...so where did she locate the fountain of youth?  She'll never tell ;)











I started this piece quite some time ago but set it aside because I was questioning my abilities.  Little did I know that what was really going on was that my original idea wasn't good enough for this piece.

This piece is also twice the size of the usual pieces I do.  I paid a little bit extra for it in a swap shop in Cayuga, but the lady there was so nice...

All those slug photos I took earlier this year definitely helped with the painting of the slug.

As I mentioned in the title, the name of this piece is still up for debate.  I welcome suggestions.

Enjoy!
>K

1 comment: